Magento is a flexible E-Commerce platform that provides tools to help online sellers run and grow their businesses. This guide will help you install Crazy Egg on your Magento 1 platform. Using Magento 2, no problem click here.
If you are using a cache plugin on your site, you will need to clear it after you have installed your Crazy Egg code.
Magento 1 Installation - Step by Step
Here is a recommended process to help you get started.
- Step 1
- Log in to your Magento account, and open your admin panel.
- Step 2
- Click on "System" > "Configuration".
- Step 3
- In the panel on the left, under General, click on "Design".
- Step 4
- Click to expand the "HTML Head" section.
- Step 5
- In the "Miscellaneous Scripts" field, paste the Crazy Egg tracking script.
- Step 6
- Click on the "Save Config" button.