Before you delete your Crazy Egg data, having everything backed up safely would be a good idea. Once you choose this option, we will hard delete all of your data, so there is no hope for data recovery.
Note: the only Crazy Egg data that you can export are Snapshots. User Recordings will be permanently deleted.
To learn how to back up all of your Snapshots, take a look at these resources:
Deleting Your Account - Step by Step
Here is a recommended process to help you get started.
- Step 1
- To delete your Crazy Egg account and data, first cancel your subscription. Click on My Account on the bottom left-hand side and choose Manage Account.
- Step 2
- Scroll down to the bottom of the page, where you will see the option to Delete the account.
- Step 3
- Click on the Delete account button. A pop-up window will appear. To successfully delete your data, make sure to type DELETE in all caps since this is a case-sensitive command.
- Step 4
- Once you type in DELETE, the previously grayed-out button will turn red, and you will be able to click Delete Crazy Egg account.
- Step 5
- And you're all set! Remember that if you delete your Crazy Egg data, including Snapshots, User Recordings, and any other information we collect, it will be hard deleted with no chance of recovery.
We're sorry to see you go! If you'd like to start from scratch, here's how to start a new subscription.