What is a Snapshot? Where are my Heatmaps?
A snapshot is your way of tracking an individual page on your website. Creating a snapshot allows you to see a Heatmap, Scrollmap, and many more reports. Make the most of your website traffic through the seven visual reports provided. Snapshots provide a direct view into how people interact with your content, resonate with your marketing calls to action and experience your product or website. Snapshots let you understand precisely what’s working on your website and what needs improvement to increase your conversion rate.
To get a complete overview of your audience, you’ll want access to the seven different data visualization reports:
- A Heatmap to learn at-a-glance what elements people respond to best and what they ignore.
- A Scrollmap that lets you see exactly where visitors start to lose interest.
- A Confetti Report provides granular details on your audience, from browser to search terms to time-to-click.
- An Overlay Report so you can dive deep into every click on every element of your site.
- A List Report that displays your click metrics in an easy-to-analyze format.
- Sign in to our Help Center Portal to see the Page Performance and Errors Report information.
Set Up Snapshots and Customize Tracking
Whether you create a single Snapshot or multiple at a time, you’ll be able to customize your setup to get the most relevant information. Our advanced options let you tailor your website tracking to specify how Crazy Egg should handle pop-ups and which visits to track.
- How to Create Your First Snapshot
- Advanced Tracking: Wildcard or Regular Expression
- How to Use Snapshots on Pages Behind a Login or with your checkout
Filter, Export, and Compare Snapshots
Each of our reports can be filtered and exported, letting you share visually impactful data with your team. You can also easily compare Snapshots, explore the difference between Desktop and Mobile behavior, or compare a before and after a page redesign.
- Viewing Snapshot Reports
- Comparing Snapshot Reports
- Filtering Snapshot Reports
- Exporting Reports from Your Reports View
- Sharing a Snapshot