Exporting a Snapshot is a great way to save and back up the results of your Snapshots. This can be useful for archiving older data to compare to newer data, creating a backup of your data, or helping you make room for new Snapshots. Exports, by default, will include all 5 reports, or only specific reports that you select.
Here is a recommended process to help you get started.
- Step 1
- Once you have decided which Snapshots you would like to export, place a checkmark in the box to the left of the Snapshot name.
We recommend only bulk exporting 5 Snapshots at one time.
- Step 2
- Once you have finished selecting the Snapshots you want to export, click on Snapshot Actions dropdown.
If you find the button is grey and not blue, double-check your checkmarks are present
- Step 3
- Select Export these Snapshots.
- Step 4
- You now have a choice if you want to export all 5 reports for the Snapshots or only certain ones.
- Step 5
- You also have a choice if you want the export to be emailed to you or would you rather download the files once the file is ready. If you choose to not have it emailed to you ...
- Step 6
- Once you have decided on your export configuration, click on the Export button.
- Step 7
- A new window appears showing you that the Snapshots are exporting.
- Step 8
- When completed a blue link will appear so you can download the Snapshots.