Exporting a Snapshot allows you to have an electronic copy of all or some of your reports. Exports, by default, will include all five reports or only specific reports you select.
Here is a recommended process to help you get started.
- Step 1
- Once you have decided which Snapshots you would like to export, place a checkmark in the box to the left of the Snapshot name.
Note: We recommend only bulk exporting 25 Snapshots at one time.
- Step 2
- Once you have finished selecting the Snapshots you want to export, click on the Export icon in the dark blue field at the bottom.
- Step 3
- You now have a choice to export all five reports for the Snapshots or only certain ones.
- Step 5
- You can choose to email yourself the export, or by removing the checkmark, you can download the export once ready. You can place any email address in the email field.
- Step 6
- Click on the Export Snapshots button.
- Step 7
- Clicking on the Exports button will open a new window showing that the Snapshots are exporting.
- Step 8
- When the export has been completed, a blue link will appear so you can download the Snapshots as a zip file.
Note: You can also download the Snapshot Dashboard as a CSV file. Click on the export button on the top right-hand side and then on the link at the bottom of the new window.