Only Admins and Account owners can add a new website (domain). Unless your team members have Member access to the new site, they will not be able to create new snapshots or configure recordings for the site. You will need to update their permissions. Below are the steps on how to do this.
- Step 1
- Click on Options along the left-hand side (blue menu).
- Step 2
- Choose Sites located at the top.
- Step 3
- Click on Add New Site.
- Step 4
- Enter the base domain in the text box provided and click Add Site to save your changes.
- Step 5
- You'll see the site added to the list of sites that the account can track. Be sure the script from your account is installed on this new domain (website).
- Step 6
- Now click on My Account - Manage Team along the left-hand side (blue menu).
- Step 7
- Find your teammate's name (the requestor for this change) and select the dropdown under Access Level column.
- Step 8
- Click on the pencil icon to the far right-hand side.
- Step 9
- Place a checkmark inside the box to the left of the domain you are providing access too. Click the Save button.
You are done. Your teammate can now create Snapshots for this domain.