In Crazy Egg, you can invite guest users to your account. We call these guest users Team Members. Team Members have different levels of permissions that you can use to manage the level of access your teammates get.
Adding Team Members is beneficial when multiple people need access to several Snapshots or Recordings. Team members can access all sites or a specific site managed within the account. For example, the main Crazy Egg account has three sites: dogs.com, cats.com, and birds.com. The primary account owner can give a Team Member access to all three sites or just one or two of the three sites.
How to Invite New Team Members
Here is a recommended process to help you get started.
- Step 1
- Click on My Account -- Manage Team & Sharing
- Step 2
- Click on the + Create New icon and select Team Member. Located at the top right-hand corner of the Account - Manage Team page.
- Step 3
- Enter the email address of the person you'd like to invite.
- Step 4
- Choose an option under Access Level.
Note: For more information on what the various access levels allow the team member to do, please see Team Member Permissions.
- Step 5
- Choose which Site(s) you want to provide access to.
Note: You can allow access to all sites and any future sites added down the road or specific sites by placing a checkmark to the left of the site name.
- Step 6
- Click Save.
Note: Your teammate will get an email invitation asking the recipient to join your account under the selected access level. The recipient must sign up and create a password or log in with their existing Crazy Egg account.