Drupal is a flexible and highly scalable web content management platform. This guide will help you install Crazy Egg on your Drupal 7 platform. Using Drupal 8, no problem, click here.
Note: If you are using a cache plugin on your site, you will need to clear it after you have installed your Crazy Egg code.
Drupal 7 Installation - Step by Step
Here is a recommended process to help you get started.
- Step 1
- Log into your Drupal account and open your admin panel.
- Step 2
- Go to your Drupal administration page. Click on "Modules".
- Step 3
- Click on "Install a new module".
- Step 4
- Copy and paste this URL, https://ftp.drupal.org/files/projects/crazyegg-7.x-1.1.tar.gz into the Install from a URL text field. Click on "Install".
- Step 5
- Now go back to the Administration pages and click on "Modules".
- Step 6
- Find Crazy Egg and make sure it is selected. Click on "Save configuration".
- Step 7
- Go back to the Administration page and click on "Configuration"
- Step 8
- Click on "Crazy Egg" (right-hand side).
- Step 9
- Paste the Crazy Egg account number Crazy Egg Account ID.
- Step 10
- Click on the "Save Configuration" button.
Congratulations! You have installed your Crazy Egg code.