Drupal is a flexible and highly scalable web content management platform. This guide will help you install Crazy Egg on your Drupal 7 platform. Using Drupal 8, no problem click here.
If you are using a cache plugin on your site, you will need to clear it after you have installed your Crazy Egg code.
Drupal 7 Installation - Step by Step
Here is a recommended process to help you get started.
- Step 1
- Log in to your Drupal account, and open your admin panel.
- Step 2
- Go to your Drupal administration page. Click on Modules.
- Step 3
- Click on Install a new module.
- Step 4
- Copy and paste this URL, https://ftp.drupal.org/files/projects/crazyegg-7.x-1.1.tar.gz into the Install from a URL text field. Click on Install.
- Step 5
- Now go back to the Administration pages and click on Modules.
- Step 6
- Find Crazy Egg and make sure it is selected. Click on Save configuration.
- Step 7
- Go back to the Administration page and click on Configuration.
- Step 8
- Click on Crazy Egg (right-hand side).
- Step 9
- Paste the Crazy Egg account number Crazy Egg Account ID.
- Step 10
- Click on the Save Configuration button.
Congratulations! You have installed your Crazy Egg code.