When you watch visitor recordings, you can customize your viewing experience.
Your Recordings Player
Your Recordings Player includes the list that the particular recording is a part of (playlist, filtered list, all videos), device information about the browser, and two views of the visitor Timeline:
- With the timestamps of every action taken on page.
- As a control bar on the bottom with colors depicting different actions.
Learn more about your Timeline here.
You can choose to Autoplay the next video, skip pauses (the gray portions of the timeline), and modify the speed. You have 4 playback speed choices: 0.5x, 1x, 1.5x, 2.x
- If you choose to skip pauses, then we recommend that you watch on 1x or 1.5x speed.
- If you don't choose to skip pauses, then we recommend you watch on 2x speed.
- If you spot behavior that is peculiar, an issue with your mobile responsiveness, or any malfunctioning portions of your site, then we recommend watching that specific portion at 0.5x speed.