If you have been asked to add a new site and provide a team member with access, the steps below ar what your need to do.
- Step 1
- Click on Options along the left-hand side (blue menu).
- Step 2
- Choose Sites located at the top.
- Step 3
- Click on Add New Site.
- Step 4
- Enter the base domain in the text box provided and click Add Site to save your changes.
- Step 5
- You'll see the site added to the list of sites that the account can track. Be sure the script from your account is installed on this new domain (website).
- Step 6
- Now click on Account - Manage Team along the left-hand side (blue menu).
- Step 7
- Find your teammate's name (the requestor for this change) and select Edit.
- Step 8
- Place a checkmark beside the domain name under the table Select which sites to share.
- Step 9
- Click on the Save button.
You are done. Your teammate can now create Snapshots for this domain.