To block elements from showing up within Crazy Egg Recordings using selectors, follow these steps:
- Step 1
- Go to Recordings
- Step 2
- Click on Recordings Settings
- Step 3
- Scroll down to the Mask Elements section. Scroll past the table.
- Step 4
- Click Add Element to create a new exclusion.
- Step 5
- Input the CSS selector. Optionally, leave a note to remember why this masking rule is important.
- Step 6
- Both your note and CSS selector element name will show up in the exclusions list.
We'll automatically save the changes for you. That's it, you're done!