Drupal is a flexible and highly scalable web content management platform. This guide will help you install Crazy Egg on your Drupal 8 platform. Using Drupal 7, no problem, click here.
Note: If you are using a cache plugin on your site, you will need to clear it after you have installed your Crazy Egg code.
Drupal 8 Installation - Step by Step
Here is a recommended process to help you get started.
- Step 1
- Log in to your Drupal account, and open your admin panel.
- Step 2
- Go to your Drupal administration page. Click on Extend.
- Step 3
- Click on Install new module .
- Step 4
- Copy and paste this URL, https://ftp.drupal.org/files/projects/crazyegg-8.x-1.1.tar.gz into the Install from a URL text field. Click on Install.
- Step 5
- Click on Extend. Find Crazy Egg and make sure you have it checked. Click on Install.
- Step 6
- Go to Administration > Configuration > System > Crazy Egg.
- Step 7
- Paste the Crazy Egg account number Crazy Egg Account ID field.
- Step 8
- Click on the Save the Configuration button.
Congratulations! You have installed your CrazyEgg code.