Drupal is a flexible and highly scalable web content management platform. This guide will help you install Crazy Egg on your Drupal 8, 9, or 10 platforms.
Note: If you are using a cache plugin on your site, you must clear it after you have installed your Crazy Egg code.
Drupal 8, 9 or 10 Installation - Step by Step
Here is a recommended process to help you get started.
- Step 1
- Log in to your Drupal account, and open your admin panel.
- Step 2
- Go to your Drupal administration page. Click on "Extend".
- Step 3
- Click on "Install new module".
- Step 4
- Copy and paste this URL, https://ftp.drupal.org/files/projects/crazyegg-8.x-1.4.tar.gz, into the Install from a URL text field. Click on "Install".
- Step 5
- Click on "Extend". Find Crazy Egg and make sure you have it checked. Click on "Install".
- Step 6
- Go to "Administration" > "Configuration" > "System" > "Crazy Egg".
- Step 7
- Paste the Crazy Egg account number in the "Crazy Egg Account ID" field.
- Step 8
- Click on the "Save the Configuration" button.
Congratulations! You have installed your Crazy Egg code.