Why does this happen?
Sometimes, when our system goes out to your site to take that one-time screen capture of your page there is trouble capturing the page. This can happen for a variety of reasons. Your snapshot in most cases will continue to track but the report will not load.
How to Resolve this Situation
The following steps will help you resolve this situation.
- Step 1
- Click on the gear symbol to the far right-hand side.
- Step 2
- Choose Refresh this Snapshot.
If you created the Snapshot using our Page Camera extension, you will not see this option. Please send us an email.
After waiting for roughly 15 minutes, your situation should be resolved. If the situation is still not resolved, please continue to step 3.
- Step 3
- So the recapture was not successful. Sometimes this is caused by your website firewall blocking our servers. Please have your IT team whitelist our screenshotting system IP addresses: 22.214.171.124 and 126.96.36.199.
- Step 4
- Once the IP's have been whitelisted, Refresh the Snapshot.
If the situation is still not resolved, please continue to step 5.
- Step 5
- At this point, we ask that you send us an email. Please include the name of the Snapshot and page URL.